
Psalm 27:14
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine heart:
wait, I say, on the LORD.
For more encouraging scriptures go to the Internet Cafe.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to


Psalm 27:14
Wait on the LORD: be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen thine heart:
wait, I say, on the LORD.


Click here to find out how to get a great devotion every day via email by the writers at Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today".
3 comments:
Amen.
Amen! A wonderful WFW ~ I'm praying you are feeling better, Dear.
AMEN and blessings on you,
Alice, dh, your grandson, and family...
Love this photo and your verse! May you wait and be of good courage as He strengthens you and your heart...
Love and hugs,
Peggy
(I did not notice any difference in the YouTube videos but I think I fixed it for embedding, try it out again)
Post a Comment