Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Blogger's Prayer Project


I am joining Peggy at The Lighthouse of Prayer to pray for 31 bloggers.  You can check this out here if you would like to join us. The remainder of my prayers will be in the Comment section at The Lighthouse.



Heavenly Father today I lift up my dear friend, Denise, (ShortyBear). She has not posted since last Wednesday.  Father, I pray that she is all right and that You are answering her prayers. Whatever she is going through right now, I ask in the name of Jesus that You let her feel Your loving arms around her and that You would restore healing to her body. She is Your faithful follower and I believe You are with her, holding her, blessing her, healing her, loving her, and fixing whatever needs to be fixed in her life. I give You all the glory and thanks for taking such good care of Denise.
Amen.

Shortybear's Place
Click the above name to go to Denise's blog.



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."



5 comments:

Debra said...

You are such a faithful friend...

Debra said...

Dar Alice~
I was praying for you , and hoping you are okay....
Love to you...

Debra said...

Hey there, my friend~I'm concerned about you, and I've been praying...when you can, let us know how you are...
Love, Debra

Karen said...

Thank you. I join in your prayer for Denise and I speak a blessing over you. I know that God's heart is touched by your wonderful posts that bring glory to His name and encouragement to all of us!

Toia said...

It's been awhile since my last visit. I pray all is well. Blessings to you!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors