Monday, July 2, 2012

He is My All in All by The Gaithers

The following is a beautiful worship song that I just
can't get away from.  Those who know me, know
that music and songs minister to me and I wanted
to share it with you.  I pray you enjoy it as much
as my husband and I have.

I have not blogged for a while but have kept up
with a lot of you.  If it is God's will I may start
sharing a song on Mondays and I pray they
will minister to you as they do me.





John 1:29 "The next day, John saw Jesus coming
toward him, and said,
"Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the
sin of the world
."


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Debra said...

I just stopped in to say howdy~and I love you.

Toia said...

Happy 4th of July!!! :)

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice, Beautiful song and He is our ALL!!!

Like this idea... hope you can keep it up. I use to do Monday Music then Tuesday Tune... now WOW sometimes is Worship On Weds. I imagine that you hear the Gaithers or JSM and they inspire you or touch you with their songs so this is a good way to come back to blogging again if it's not too hard on you. Praying with you and trying to catch up. Yes, you have been doing pretty good keeping up and really good praying at the Lighthouse. May God hear, answer and bless you greatly with His precious favor, healing and strength. May the Comforter take your pain and ease your aches.

Miss you, love you and sending a big hug and thanks,
Peggy

Toia said...

I thought I would stop by to say hi and thanks for visiting my blog. I pray all is well. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors