Sunday, July 29, 2012

Music on Monday - He Knows My Name

Originally I posted this but accidentally deleted it when posting last weeks song, so I'm trying to get it reposted because it is a very good song.  It's amazing that God knows our name.  Think of all the people in the world - He knows every person by name even you.  May God bless you as you listen to the words of this song.

He Knows My Name
by
Jimmy Swaggart Singers




Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 comments:

From the Heart said...

Peace,

Know Your blog has brought much joy to my heart. His messages bring edification to the Body of Christ.

I hope that in my corner ... If you're like me, would be an honor ...

http://frutodoespirito9.blogspot.com/

In Christ,

***Lucy***


P.S. See also:

http://discipulodecristo7.blogspot.com

From the Heart said...

The comment above is from Lucy at
http://frutodoespirito9.blogspot.com/. It's my picture but should be hers. I'm sorry for misleading anyone.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors