Lynn at Living for the Master is having a contest. She's giving away 3 Babies each in a Bag of it's own that her mother made. This would make a great Christmas present for a sweet little girl in your life. Be sure to check out her post and sign up for the Giveaway Baby.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















Click 

8 comments:
Hi Alice,
Your link for Lynn isn't connected correctly. Just thought I would let you know. Have a great day!
Kim
Thanks for letting me know, Kim,
I redid it and it goes to the correct site now.
AliceE.
Thanks Alice for the advertisment.
You're such a sweetie.
xoxo
Lynn
Hi Alice:
just dropping by to say Hi and thank you for all your kind words. You words have been speaking peace to my heart.
thanks for the heads up!!
Hi Alice! Thanks for the info. My little ones don't play with babies so much as cars and stuffed animals. Isn't that funny.
Hi Alice..
(((Hugz))) How are you doing sweet sistah? Thanks for your visit today. you always bless me *smile*. I have 3 grandsons, but thanks for the link, I'm still gonna cjeck it out!!
Luv ya Lorie
Alice,
Thank you for your prayers for my Jordan and me. He got through a major oral report yesterday without the teaching "demeaning" him in front of the whole class. She was too busy making some other girl cry! It just makes me so angry but I want to honor his wishes to not call the school!! This class is a 1/2 year class so he is about 1/2 the way through it--we are just "hanging on".
again, thank you--you are precious!
Kim
Post a Comment