Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Birthday Give-Away


Happy Birthday Connie!

My blogging friend Kim has a blogging friend who will be celebrating her 50th Birthday next week by giving away a family cookbook with lots of her families receipes. Her name is Connie and she would like for everyone to visit her and sign up for this present.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Alice!

I just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed Thanksgiving. And thank you for your prayers. God is working!

Love Dale

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
Loves
Lynn

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis..
Just wanted to stop by and see how *U* are doing? I'm doing okay and thanks for your prayers and for asking how I'm doing *smile*. I'm going to check out the cookbook, although I really don't cook hubby does lol maybe he will want to enter..

Hugz Lorie

debrah said...

Hi Alice:

Hope you and your family had a great thanksgiving. I am thankful for your encouraging blog. God is good all the time! He uses you to encourage and reach out to so many here in bloggy land.

Be Blessed,
In His Love,
Debrah

Anonymous said...

Alice,

So sorry to hear that you have experienced another loss in your extended "family". I will be in prayer for you and your family. It is so hard not to question God when there is so much loss but we have to trust in his sovereign will.



Thank you for directing me to Lynns blog--she is so kind to make us all winners of baby-in-a-bag. My niece will love this gift!!

Have a blessed day!
Kim

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors