Saturday, January 24, 2009

Taking Some Time Away

Some of the people that I visit are taking some time off from posting for various reasons. I am going to do the same. I will probably keep up with those who are still posting but I may not be commenting. I love each of you and look forward to being back in full swing again. You all have blessed me so much. I feel as some of the others do that I need to spend some time with my Heavenly Father. Don't forget me now, I'll be back soon.



7 comments:

Debra said...

Have a wonderful time away-come back soon...
Love, Debra

Edie said...

Well, I'm coming back just in time to wish you a restful and refreshing break. We all need to take a little time of once in a while. Be refreshed my friend. We won't forget you silly. :)

Mar said...

Dear Alice,

Everyone needs time out now and then. I think the Lord really honors our taking that time to center on Him. I see you on Plant Lady's blog and have looked at yours also several times. Just wanted to tell you how your comment to her about putting her gourds in the craft shop might help the new owners was so good. Thinking of others and showing a servant's heart is such a good thing. God bless you today!

Mar

Plant Lady said...

Alice,
Don't stay gone too long!
Blessings~
Plant Lady

debrah said...

Be Blessed Alice:
Just dropping by to say I am thinking of you.
In His Love
Debrah

Edie said...

Just stopping by to say hi. Hope you are enjoying your blog break.

Sharon said...

I misssssss youuuuuu!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors