Monday, April 27, 2009

The Lord's Prayer by a Two Year Old

This was sent to me via e-mail and I wanted to share it with all of you. You will need to put my Playlist (on the left sidebar) on pause. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

8 comments:

On Purpose said...

Alice...this is truly sweet and precious! I know this brings a smile to our Gods heart!

Leaon Mary said...

FOR THIIIIIIINE IS THE KIIIINGDOME
AND THE POWWWWWWWWWWWWER
AND THE GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORY
FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEVER*
AAAAAAAA
MEEEEEEEN

I AM SO HAPPY HAPPY JOYFUL ALICE!
THAT JUST BLESSED ME ALL OVER THE PLACE!
GOD BLESS THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL FATHER GOD AND HER PRECIOUS FAMILY AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May I NEVER forget this!

Joyfulsister said...

Awwww Alice this is so sweet, I needed a smile from the heart today. How are you my sister? I was settling down a bit after the retreat, workshops are a blessing to do, yet there is a time of stepping away and getting refilled by the Holyspirit. Have a blessed week and know I think of you and pray for you.

Luv ya Lorie

Unknown said...

Aw, Alice thanks for sharing this video clip. That is just toooo precious!!! I love it!!!!

SO CUTE!!!! So PERFECT!

Juliet Fieldew said...

Hi Alice! I signed your guestbook as you asked! What a nice idea!
Thanks for sharing a bit about you... it's really late now, so I must get to bed, but I'll be sure to come back and read more of your story soon!
Lots of love, Juliet.

Kelly L said...

Awesome!

Love,
Kelly

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

THAT was precious! :) Loved it! Thanks for sharin :)

Blessings,
Tami
Celeste, Noah and Jeremiah's mama
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
www.jeremiahspromise1418.blogspot.com

debrah said...

Great video. Thank you for posting this...once again you bring a smile to my face. Have a blessed week-end!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors