Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join in, click on the above and go to her blog for directions.
I am thankful for the following:
1. That I still live in a free country.
2. For a church that teaches the full gospel according to God's Holy Word.
3. My husband had his 68th birthday this week.
4. My oldest daughter came home this past week-end.
5. My two grandchildren stayed with us two days and three nights this past week and my youngest daughter and son-in-law (their parents) came up on Saturday night to help celebrate my husband's birthday.
2. For a church that teaches the full gospel according to God's Holy Word.
3. My husband had his 68th birthday this week.
4. My oldest daughter came home this past week-end.
5. My two grandchildren stayed with us two days and three nights this past week and my youngest daughter and son-in-law (their parents) came up on Saturday night to help celebrate my husband's birthday.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
























Click 

9 comments:
Beautiful list, joining you in Praising God today for his many blessings !
AliceE, what an absolute delight list of Thanksgivings!
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Your family is at the center of your thankful list this week. What a blessing to be surrounded by those you love.
Blessings ~ Lisa
Happy birthday to your husband! It is wonderful to spend time with family isn't it? Lovely thankful list.
Love Collette xxxx
Birthdays are so special! It means one more year to do God's will on this earth. Hope you all had fun celebrating!
Take Care,
Sonya Lee
What a rich week you are having! Happy birthday to your husband!
Love you!
Hey Alice,
You've had a FULL HOUSE haven't you??????????????????
A HOUSE FULL OF LOVE... (and birthday cake) NOW THAT'S SOMETHING TO SING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This morning I had you on my mind and lift up a prayer thanking God for the gift of your friendship and the light that you allow to shine through you on this blog and throughout your life. God bless you this Sunday morning and always.
Hi Sis,
I truly thank the Lord for you.
I thank him for you sisterness
I thank him for your friendship
I thank him for your sweet spirit and kind heart.
And I truly thank him for your prayers.
Luv *U*
Post a Comment