Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jesus Loves Me

Jesus loves me;
He proves this every day.
I can feel His warm embraces,
Each time I kneel to pray.

He walks with me through shadows;
He guides me where I go.
I can forge ahead with confidence,
For I live within His glow..

He lights my life with victory;
He provides everything I need.
His Love gives me encouragment;
I know I can succeed.

My love and praise for Jesus
Continues and increases.
I see His miracles unfold;
His mercy never ceases.

My life's enriched and flourishes
With His tender loving care.
I am blessed abundantly
Because Jesus Christ is There.

by Patient Allison Haartbauer

"Nor height, nor depth, nor any other
creatures shall be able to separate us
from the love of God which is in
Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:39

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."



5 comments:

Yolanda said...

When I got this concept down into my heart.....brought about a big change in my heart and thoughts. Jesus loves me this I KNOW. Love to you Miss AliceE. Lovingly, Yolanda

PS: THANKS FOR THE REMINDER!

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Hi Alice,

This was beautifully illustrated here on your blog.

Hey, stop by my blog to see why your feet are lovely.

Sonya Lee

Leaon Mary said...

I can FORGE AHEAD WITH CONFIDENCE

Isn't that a powerful sentence!
Beautiful poem Alice
and I have a real thing with pictures with Jesus and His sheep!!

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi My Sweet, Sweet Friend,

This is so beautiful and the picture too! Thank you for filling me here this night. It's in the wee hours of the morning and I can't sleep. I'm glad that I stopped to visit you.

Thank you for your strong prayer support for my husband and I. You are such a kind, loving woman specially made from Him. I cherish you my friend, I truly do. I need to get back to you on your last e-mail. Oh what a mighty God we have, awesome.

My love and blessings,
Alleluiabelle

Mar said...

Sometimes after praying and confessing and discussing my many shortcomings, it is a relief to focus on the fact that Jesus loves me and I can KNOW it. I'm glad you reminded me of that this morning.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors