
Today is Word Filled Wednesday Hosted by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo’s & a verse! If You’d like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions.
The scripture I chose is regarding wisdom and understanding, therefore, I'm using 3 scriptures from Job. They are: Job 28:20, 23 & 28.
20"Where then does wisdom come from? Where does understanding dwell?" 23 "God understands the way to it and He alone knows where it dwells," 28 "And he said to man, 'The fear of the Lord -- that is wisdom, and to shun evil is understanding.' "
To get a better understanding, you might consider reading Job 23 - 28 .
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1






















Click 

6 comments:
Great verse!!
Thanks for joining us today.
Hope you have a blessed day♥
Hi Alice,
What a neat wfw picture. I'm going to go read Job today. It's been a long time since I've read those verses.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Love your slides! ;)
Holykisses and happy WFW!
Lea
Love the picture and verses ~ There is wisdom in His Word.
Thanks for the verses and picture
Blessed WFW
Bernice
I am so glad He does not make it hard for us to get wisdom. It's as easy as asking. And then listening.
Love, Debra
My Dear Alice,
I just have to say I love you. You are one of the sweetest women that the Lord has brought into my life via the blogosphere.
Your verses and reflections today resonate within me.
Thank you for your beautiful heart and for coming to my site with your strong prayer support for my husband and myself. It is deeply appreciated more than you will ever know.
May God cover you and your husband with His love, grace, tender mercies, healing, comfort, peace, tranquility, strength and so much more in Jesus' name. Amen.
Love you,
Alleluiabelle
Post a Comment