Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join in, click on the above and go to her blog for directions.

1. The greatest thing I am thankful for is the knowledge of saving grace through God's Son, Jesus.
2. I am thankful for the knowledge that one day I will get to see Jesus and thank Him for all that He has done for me.
3. I am thankful that one day I can stand before my Heavenly Father and give Him all the honor and glory for the things He has given me and the many times He has healed me.
4. I am so thankful for all the new people I have gotten to know through blogging. All of you have been an inspiration to me and helped me to grow stronger in my faith in God.
5. Last but not least I am thankful that God worked a few miracles and we were able to buy a new car yesterday.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Alice, how exciting about your new car but even more so, the promise to see our Lord and Savior, face to face. Oh what a glorious moment that will be!

Lovingly,
Yolanda

Edie said...

WooHoo!! I can't wait to hear about how God led you to the car He picked out for you. Much love to you my friend!!

Leaon Mary said...

You got your new ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GLORY BE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors