Saturday, July 18, 2009

There Is No One Else Like You


THERE IS NO ONE ELSE LIKE YOU
Author Unknown

YOU DESERVE THE GLORY
AND THE HONOR
LORD WE LIFT OUR HANDS IN WORSHIP
AS WE LIFT YOUR HOLY NAME

FOR YOU ARE GREAT
YOU DO MIRACLES SO GREAT
THERE IS NO ONE ELSE LIKE YOU
THERE IS NO ONE ELSE LIKE YOU

This song has been running through my mind for a couple of days. I tried to find the music but was unable to find anything. I just feel that I need to lift my hands to my Heavenly Father for He is the great I Am and He loves us all so much. He is great and He does miracles so great. I can't tell you what is on my heart but He knows and right now I just want to lift Him up and lift my hands in praise and worship for all the miracles in my life and my family's lives and for the miracles I know He has in store not only for us but for everyone reading this. We only have to believe.


Hebrews 13:15, "Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise--the fruit of lips that confess his name."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

7 comments:

Leaon Mary said...

Hey Alice,
I LOVE that song too! It's beautiful!
I have tried n tried to get the button on correctly. Edie says somehow it keeps getting changed? I just don't understand? I tried again tonight and hopefully it will work. If not, tomorrow I will try to get ahold of blogger.
Well, I'm tuckered out tonight. Just dropped in to say hello.
Sweet dreams!
Lea

Lynn - JnL4God said...

God loves our praises, and especially when they are heartfelt.

Have a great day!
Love, Lynn

Edie said...

Praising the Lord with you my friend! Have a wonderful week!

Much love!!

Joyfulsister said...

Hey sweet sistah!!
I was praying and you came to my mind. Praying all is well and what wonderful words. I just wanted to let you know you were on my mind and I needed to stop by and give you a ((( Hugz)))

Luv Ya Lorie

Mar said...

Good morning, Alice. Your praising heart is contagious! It is wonderful when we realize that God deserves our uplifted hearts of praise. I dont know that song, but I often sing or hum one that goes something like this:

There is none like You
There is none that moves my heart like you do
I can search for all eternity,Lord
and find
There is none like You.

Edie said...

Just want you to know that I'm praying for your provision. He is faithful.

Technonana said...

Yet Will I Praise Him!!! Praise Him on the Mountiantops and in the Valleys...
thanks for stopping by for a visit... I may not be posting for awhile... just getting too crazy right now!!
Love you!
Sharon

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors