Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join, click the line above and go to her blog for directions.

Five things I am thankful for:
1. God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit and the gifts that have been given to me by the Holy Spirit.
2. My granddaughter and grandson came and stayed with us two days and nights this week.
3. The quality time that my granddaughter and I had while she was here.
4. The rain we been having that is making the crops grow so people will have food during the summer and winter.
5. The new people I met during yesterday's Word Filled Wednesday and the help one of them gave me.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Samantha said...

God is so good !
You are truly blessed. Thank you for sharing your precious list.

Toia said...

#1 is definitely on my list of many things I am thankful for from God. Have a bless weekend!!

Edie said...

I'm thankful for you. A faithful and loving bloggy friend and sister in Christ.

Praying for you.

debrah said...

Just dropping by to say Hi. What a great reminder of how many things we have to be thankful...God is so good and faithful. Be Blessed In His Love

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors