Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join also go to her blog for directions.

Five things I am thankful for:
1. The fact that I am able to see. There is a history of blindness on my dad's side of the family.
2. That I live in a free country and can still worship God. I pray that will never be taken away from us.
3. My wonderful cousin whom has become like a sister to me in the last few years. I never got to know a lot of my cousins because they lived so far away.
4. I'm still so thankful for the wonderful "sisters" I have met here in blogland whom I can talk with via the internet and when I ask for prayer I know they will be praying.
5. I'm thankful for a good place to live. So many people are struggling right now just to keep their homes but God helped us almost 20 years ago to find an apartment in a good place with a wonderful landlord and good neighbors.

I give honor and praise to my Saviour for all the above.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

5 comments:

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Nice things to be thankful for. Praise God. Love and Hugs to you my friend.
xoxo
Lynn

Leaon Mary said...

1. Why is there blindness in your family?
2. I'm thankful too!!
3. I don't know my cousins very well either.
4. I'm thankful for you ALICE IN WONDERLAND!
5. There are lots of people struggling and losing homes. I'm so glad you are happy where you live! Good landlord n neighbors are a BIG PLUS!!!!

Grace said...

What a wonderful things to be thankful for! Happy TT. :)
It is so nice to be here in the blog that glorifes God's name.

Toia said...

Beautiful thankful list. I am thankful to have came across your your blog. Blessings to you my sweet friend. Enjoy your weekend!!!

Edie said...

I'm thankful for good bloggy friends like you. I'm thankful that God is always faithful.

Much love!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors