Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday.



To day is Word Filled Wednesday, hosted by eLisa at Extravagant Grace this week. The idea is to put a verse from the Bible with a picture. If you would like to know more about this click on eLisa at Extravagant Grace above..


"Fear thou not; for I am with thee; be not dismayed; for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10


"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

9 comments:

Alexis said...

Thank goodness for strength in the Lord... thank you for sharing this beautiful verse and image today. Have a great Word Filled Wednesday!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I loved that picture!

blessings,
Tami

GranthamLynn said...

Beautiful reminder of God's promise.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a Blessed Day,
Sherry

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! I'm so grateful for His help and strengthening! Thank you for that great reminder today! Happy WFW!

Cathy said...

A wonderful verse and great picture to go with it ~

Samantha said...

Amen ! Very beautiful, thanks for sharing !

Denise said...

So very comforting.

Julie@comehaveapeace said...

The picture does such a good job of showing how God's great power is also so tender and gentle.

Joyfulsister said...

Hi Sis,
Oh I love this scripture, in fact it was one of God's promises I held close to my heart when I was going through treatments for my liver. Thanks for sharing it and bringing it back to my remembrance.

Luv ya Lorie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors