Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday.


Today is Word Filled Wednesday Hosted by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions.

"So don't worry, because I am with you,
Don't be afraid, because I am your God,
I will make you strong and will help you;
I will support you with My right hand that
saves you. Isaiah 41:10 NCV

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

4 comments:

Denise said...

Amen, such comforting scripture. Thank you for sharing this.

Sharon said...

I love the scriptures in Isaiah.
Thank you for visiting....I personally am doing great, but at home welllllll lets just say"My mother in law has moved in"!!

Have a beautiful day my friend :)

Samantha said...

Beautiful scripture and picture, thank you for sharing !

Kelly L said...

This is one of my favorite verses.. Because God tells us He is always there and do Not fear... I love that...
We are loved by an amazing God.

Love,
Kelly

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors