Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday

Today is Word Filled Wednesday Hosted by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the on Amydeanne at 160 Acre above for directions.


The Lord says, "I will rescue those
who love Me. I will protect those
who trust in My name.
When they call on Me, I will answer;
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue them and honor them.
I will satisfy them with a long life."
Psalm 91:14-16 NLT

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


8 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a great verse! Thank you for reminding us of God's promises. I pray you have a blessed WFW!

Denise said...

Such a precious scripture.

Cathy said...

Thanks for the awesome picture and wonderful verses.

Chelle said...

Amen.

Michele said...

Amen what agreat verse! Happy WFW

Anonymous said...

I am so thankful He is our rescuer.

Lovely.

Blessings.

Amydeanne said...

beautiful! happy WFW!

annies home said...

what a comforting verse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors