
Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join in, click on the above and go to her blog for directions.
1. I am still thankful for what God did last week to help us get a new car.
2. I am thankful for all the new people I met on WFW yesterday.
3. I am so thankful for a long time friendship I have had with a lady I went to school and church with. She and her husband live in Alabama and we don't get to see each other very often but when we do it's like we've never been apart.
4. I am thankful for a group at our church called Golden Couples. It's a dinner for couples 65 and over that meets once a month and for the friendships within this group and our Senior Adult Pastor who always has a good program after the dinner.
5. I am thankful that God is still in control of our universe and His promise to take care of us in perilous times is still true.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

8 comments:
Love your list! Christian friends are indeed a blessing!
Yes, I am so thankful that God is in control in this perilous time of our country.
God bless you dear one, thanks for sharing !
Wonderful list!
Beautiful list and so much to be thankful for!
Collette xxx
Alice,
How neat for your church to have acitivities and fellowship. We just experienced a church move and I love that we have been so welcomed in and how much they join together. It is such a blessing to my heart.
Lovingly,
Yolanda
Wonderful list. Praising God with you for the friends He brings into our lives. Blessings, SusanD
What a great list Alice. I especially like #5.
Your new car is beautiful!!
Alice, the week is about over and finally I get over to to your blog. It always gives me a blessing. Isn't it just the neatest thing when we can see God's hand on everything? The blessings just continue to pour in and we SEE that God is answering and providing and life is amazing as we walk with Him. Bless you, friend.
Post a Comment