
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the first link above for directions. Our hostess today will be Lori at http://www.allyouhavetogive.com/ where you will find Mr. Linky. Next week’s hostess will be: Christy’s at Critty Joy

Ephesians 3:18-19
And may you have the power
to understand...How wide,
how long, how high, and how
deep his love really is... Then
you will be filled with the
fullness of life and power
that comes from God.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

8 comments:
Such a sweet WFW.
Beautiful picture and verse. Thank you for sharing today!
Hi Alice!
I just love that verse. Being FILLED with the fullness of life! Power from God... ahhhhhh SOUNDS GOOD doesn't it?!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!!
Have a wonderful day Alice!
Holykisses,
Lea
I wanted to tell ya... I love the bible on your sidebar that says A SCRIPTURE A DAY KEEPS THE DEVIL AWAY.
ammmmen!
Very lovely, thank you ~
I don't think my human mind will ever fully understand God's love until I am with him face to face.
Alice,
Thanks for sharing this word...I'm stopping by in the evening and this was just a wonderful word to hear tonight...
peace to you!
lori
I love this scripture.
I hope you are doing well.
Love you!
Post a Comment