Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo & a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week will be Susan at Forever His. You will find Mr. Linky where you sign up along with others who are doing WFW.



"If we walk in the light,
as He is in the light,
we have fellowship
with one another.

I John 1:7 NIV

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1



15 comments:

Susan said...

Good morning Alice!

Thanks for sharing today. Great word.

What a neat picture!

Blessings to you this WFW♥

Edie said...

I love the picture and the verse Alice! Beautiful!

Love you!

Karen said...

Amen!!

life's journey said...

It is beautiful verse. Thanks for sharing. Happy WFW! Mine is ready too.

Samantha said...

Amen. Beautiful picture and scripture.

Chelle said...

Gorgeous picture. And the verses? Wonderful as well :)

Amydeanne said...

oh i was looking for this verse! thanks!

Cathy said...

A lovely WFW ~

Denise said...

May His light forever shine.

Leaon Mary said...

Hi Alice,

Love your wfw post. I forgot to go back and link with everyone; woops.

Your verse makes me think of the other one-- what does light and darkness have in common.

I have several friends who do not know the Lord. Our relationship is just not that great... because the most important person we SHOULD have in common.. we don't.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello.
Holykisses xoxo
Lea

Mar said...

Good morning, Alice. Its Sunday and Im just grabbing a few moments to check on friends, etc. Hope you are doing well and not soaked from all the rain. Lots of showers, so lots of blessings. Can't wait for Fall to bring its beauty outside. Love to you.....

Alleluiabelle said...

Hi Dear Alice,

Stopped in to say I love you and hope that you had a nice time away on your trip.

I hope that your Sunday was a beautiful one.

I missed you while you were away.

Love, Hugs & Prayers,
Alleluiabelle

Edie said...

Just stopping in to say hi. I hope you had an enjoyable trip.

Love you!

Sharon said...

That is a great verse! And really beautiful pictures. I have been really busy at home, I told the hubby he had to start helping me out. hahahaha,,, Things will calm down in a month or so, plus we have his mom saying with us, so things have surely been a trial.

Unknown said...

Wow Alice you certainly have a full site!! It's a beautiful web site and I wish I could hear from everyone else like I used to but I understand. The posting you commented by was mw trying to be positive.

After I wrote I got the swine flu or you may call it as it is now called the H1N1 flu, garbage. Then to top it off because I still do not have a job now since Feb, as you know, on top of the flu I received the worst abcess on my root canal tooth that cost over $1000 that we didn't have. So it is now Sept 29 and I have been in bed since the 7th. I don't know if you know but I prayed about it and i am in Home Staging as a career but my lessons were all due Oct 6. I had to get an extension because of the illness. My husband and I are on the verge of a divorce and why is that? Because of money and no job still!!

Isn't it amazing when you totally pull out all the stops and believe your life is in the Lord's hands's and it is...yet the enemy does not and I mean does not want me nor my family succeeding in life with the Lord nor does he want me doing Bible Studies on Facebook, which I have been doing cause I've been in bed for so long!!! And ya know what Alice, I'm done!! I'm so tired! I have so much work to catch up on. I have no friends because I haven't been able to get out of bed to go to church nor are my kids wanting to stay in church ya know the rebellion 15 year old feeling. Anyway so I am a wreak!! I have a new web site which you are a follower because I have transfered all my sites. It's just plan old www.donnasfinedesigns.com

I would love if you could get me around the internet. I need support with fellow christians, I don't know anywhere to go online for christians when this time last year I was the one who was starting all the posts. I'm lost Alice and I'm scared because I feel like I'm not wanted anymore by anyone. Its the enemy and he is tempting me to end it with divorce or worse. I need prayer big time. So if you could go onto my new web site and let everyone know about my new career. I want my old friends back, I miss you all and no one wants to comment when I am hurting. YES I am feeling sorry for myself, but my Mom lives in NJ and doesn't have a computer and she can't help...but you can because you are a woman of prayer and i remember when we would pray together. I need it back. I love you!

Love Donna

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors