
Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. If you would like to join in, click on the above and go to her blog for directions.
1. I am thankful that I woke up this morning in my right mind.
1. I am thankful that I woke up this morning in my right mind.
2. I am thankful for 47 years of marriage on September 23rd (to the same man).
3. I am thankful that we were able to go to to see our daughter who lives in Virginia Beach and that we had a safe trip there and back.
4. I am thankful that through my blog I am able to help others by prayer, by email or by commenting on other's blogs.
5. This last one I am very thankful for. My husband took me to the mall to try on a jacket that I had seen on the internet. While I was doing this he went to walk in the mall. When I try to shop by myself I sometimes get confused and can't find my way around. I had tried the jacket on and was trying to get back to where I got it but was having trouble until this very nice, very petite lady saw me and said she had looked at the same jacket but could not find her size. She helped me find where the jacket went and she stayed with me while I tried a different size and even helped me pick out another jacket. We were there at least 30 minutes or more. Do you believe in angels? I do. I believe God sent me an angel to help me for which I am very thankful to Him.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

4 comments:
This is beautiful. Thank you very much for sharing.
I most definitely believe in angels! I am grateful you connected with one when you needed it.
Love your list this week:-) We also celebrated family recently with all 3 kids home for the weekend (1 is even staying! LOL!)
Blessings,
Mary
Hi Alice,
I am thankful for your constant encouragement! You are so many miles away, and yet you log on and leave a comment every time I post something- your kindness and sweetness is truly a blessing. Thank you!
Yes I do believe in Angels. I am always amazed at how God watches over us. This was a wonderful story and I'm so glad you shared it.
Love you!
Post a Comment