Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey

Today is Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey. Today is Thankful Thursday. If you would like to join in go to the Sonya's for directions (just click on the link above.Two people wrote that my Thankful Thursday on October 15th was a little corrupted. I apologize to those of you who may have tried to read it. It is fixed now but I cannot find that post. I must have deleted it somehow. The "woes" of blogging.

1. My thanks for this week is that we had the opportunity to spend several days at Atlantic Beach with our two daughters, son-in-law, grandchildren, a niece and her son recently. Our oldest daughter for the last two years has rented a very nice house not far from where my husband's family were (This was their October fishing week that has been going on for about 20 years.)

2. I am thankful for having the opportunity to spend time with both our families.

3. I am thankful for safe trips for everyone.

4. I am thankful for the time away but have missed all my blogging friends. Yesterday was my first day back although I did read most of your posts.

5. I am thankful for God's help in the loss of my cousin. Sunday was a month since she left this world and I have missed her so much. I look forward to seeing her again one day.

May God bless everyone who visit here. It is my desire that people see God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and not me.

"Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Edie said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed your vacation with your husband. Those are the most important things of life.

You are a blessing Alice. Much love to you!

Toia said...

Beautiful thankful list. I especially love the last reason why you're thankful. Have a bless weekend!!

Edie said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my latest blog design. I hope you're enjoying your weekend! Love you!

Leaon Mary said...

Hey girl,
I am so happy that you and your family were able to spend time together. Will we get to see some pictures? I hope so!!
Have a blessed day my sweet alice in wonderland!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors