Romans 10:9-10 "If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
Welcome
"THIS IS THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE; LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT." Psalm 118:24.
"He who believes in Me, as the scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." John 7:38
Isaiah 12: v2 says. "Behold God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; For YAH, the Lord is my strength and my song; He also has become my salvation." v3. "Therefore with joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation."
I definitely have drawn "water from the wells of salvation" from the blogs I have read and the encouragement from those who visit here. May God continue to bless each person who stops by and may you "draw water from the wells of salvation also".
Thanks for visiting my blog. I pray you have received a blessing from my Heavenly Father and will come again.
Scripture Tag
The Giver of Life
Prolife Ribbon
Precious Followers
The day I hear the trumpetsound and see Jesus coming in the clouds (the Rapture), this blogwill be closed forever.Rev. 1:7-8
Numbers 6:24-26
"The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace."
I love being used by God except at the moment when I am being asked to do an uncomfortable, public thing. On the other hand, I have been a part of so many miracles, it is time for a little discomfort. To be used by God to bring about a small part of a miracle is awesome.
So many of us have prayed this prayer and it is a humbling experience when we realize we HAVE been used by the Lord in some unlikely way, not always the obvious ways. This song reminded me of a friend of long ago and I shall try to contact her after all these years. Thanks and God bless, Alice. You always inspire.
I'm just catching up a little bit tonight. Oh my sweet woman, I just read some of your posts and found out that you had fallen. Praise God that you are okay but it must of been a bit frightening for you and your husband when that happened.
I love you and thank you for always taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such kind encouraging words and prayers. You are beautiful and my prayers are with you, your husband and your cousin Mike.
Boy did I NEED that verse today! I need FAiTh right now with this adoption and fundraising! Prayin for you and for Michael :) Blessings, Tami PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
6 comments:
I love being used by God except at the moment when I am being asked to do an uncomfortable, public thing. On the other hand, I have been a part of so many miracles, it is time for a little discomfort. To be used by God to bring about a small part of a miracle is awesome.
I agree-I could not have said it better...
~Debra
So many of us have prayed this prayer and it is a humbling experience when we realize we HAVE been used by the Lord in some unlikely way, not always the obvious ways. This song reminded me of a friend of long ago and I shall try to contact her after all these years. Thanks and God bless, Alice. You always inspire.
My Precious Alice,
I'm just catching up a little bit tonight. Oh my sweet woman, I just read some of your posts and found out that you had fallen. Praise God that you are okay but it must of been a bit frightening for you and your husband when that happened.
I love you and thank you for always taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such kind encouraging words and prayers. You are beautiful and my prayers are with you, your husband and your cousin Mike.
Big Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
It's amazing that God would choose to use us with all our failings. He is an Awesome God!
Hope you're doing well my friend!
Love you!
Boy did I NEED that verse today! I need FAiTh right now with this adoption and fundraising! Prayin for you and for Michael :)
Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment