In yesterday's post I stated that I had an artery with some blockage in the back of my head, it is in the back of my neck. I reacted to the medicine not long after I started taking it Wednesday. I had another episode yesterday which makes me feel like I'm falling backwards. It went away before time for bed. The doctor is sending me samples of another pill today. I appreciate all your comments and prayers. It is so comforting knowing all of you are praying. I still have peace and believe that whatever happens is God's will. He has never forsaken me and I know He is with me now. My prayer is for healing as the nurse said if I could not take this pill for the cholesterol she did not know what else the doctor would suggest.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
9 comments:
I am praying for you Alice. Love you!
Praying for you one this end also, Alice. And we know that Christ is your hope and joy and peace!
Still praying and still trusting Ms. Alice. In the meantime, while we wait, may our Lord and Savior wrap His loving arms of peace around your heart.
Hugs,
Lisa
Praying for you my dear sweet friend.
That feeling of going over backwards must be really awful Alice. Praying you feel STEADY ON YOUR FEET today. Keep us posted.
BELIEVING with you.
Love Lea
"Do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
~ Isaiah 41:10
Praying for you tonight, dear friend!
Praying for your healing.
Continually praying for your soon recovery. My mom has the same diagnosis with your case. Praying for both of you now. Encouragement comes in circle of friends from WFW. Welcome to my space.
Still praying for you, Alice, and trusting that God is bringing healing into your life.
Post a Comment