Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week will be Penny at pennyrain.com.  (Just click on her name). You will find Mr. Linky there to sign in. 


Isaiah 40:31
"But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings
like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint."

The picture is my latest flag for outside our apartment.  When I read the whole verse I just felt the whole verse should be used.  Throughout the past years when there was a prolem with me or my family, the Lord always directed me to this verse.  Wait on the Lord was always the key, His timing, not mine and He has always been right on time with the answer needed.

I would like to take this time to give all of you an update with my health issues.  I am still having the episodes of passing out or dizzyness.  My medical doctor advised that I should see my neurosurgeon but this is not a part of things that he does; however, his partner deals with vascular problems so I will be seeing him tomorrow afternoon at 4:30 pm.  I still desire your prayers and thank all of you, even those who have visited my blog for the first time, for your prayers and support.  It means so much to me knowing that you are praying.  God is in control and I know that in His timing He will take care of me.  The peace that I received last week still remains.  There are times that the enemy puts thoughts in my mind but I am refusing to listen to him.  May God richly bless all of you and your families.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

8 comments:

Cathy said...

That is a wonderful Word for you now, Dear. I love to put up different flags in front of my porch. Praying for God's healing touch and for good reports ~ Blessings ~

Edie said...

That is a beautiful picture Alice. I really needed the message today too. Thank you.

I'm still praying for you. Thanks for the update.

Much love to you!

Nic said...

Sweet sister, prayers are going up for a good visit with the doctors tomorrow and that the dizziness goes away for you! What a perfect verse to illustrate what is going on in your life right now! :-)

Leaon Mary said...

I too love that verse Alice. Your flag is really pretty!

I've been wondering how you are feeling. Glad you're going in tomorrow and getting this all checked out. I'll keep praying for you and pray you hangonto that peace God's giving you. Don't let satan put stupid thoughts in your mind. he's a liar. GOD IS IN CONTROL.
I love ya....
Believing with you.
Hugs, Lea

Susan said...

Cathy,

This is beautiful! I'm so sorry you are not feeling well.

I'll be praying for your apt. tomorrow.

Blessings♥

LeAnn said...

I am so glad that you will be getting into the doctor. I have to tell you, I have suffered with vertigo and have gone through many doctors appointments for it. I never passed out though. Although my vertigo is better in the sense I do not get it as often and it is not as severe, I do still get it. I am looking forward to hearing how you appointment goes. I am praying for you right now!

Amydeanne said...

amen! i love the whole verse as well, it means so much more when read that way!

Debra said...

Amen to what Lea said. You've been on my mind and heart. Now I know why. He's holding you, dear one.
Love, Debra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors