Friday, February 12, 2010

Update on Prayer Request

To all of you who prayed for our niece's husband, thank you so much. He did have a heart attack. The doctor did a catherization yesterday morning and found 3 blocked arteries. He put a stint in 2 of his arteries and a balloon in the 3rd artery. He was like a different person last night when we visited him. The doctor said he could go home this morning after finishing a medicine that took until 7 am this morning to go into his system. Please keep him in your prayers. There will have to be some lifestyle arrangements that he will have to do that only God can help him through. I know that God brought him through this, it could have been a whole lot worse. To God be all the glory for the things he has done in this man's life the past two days and for what He will do from this point on. I'm so thankful that God used my husband and I to get him to the hospital and to minister to him.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a tremendous blessing to be used by God in such a way! I'm glad your nephew is doing better and is on the road to recovery.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisa

Edie said...

I'm so glad he is doing well and that you were able to help. I love the way God orchestrates our circumstances. He is watching over us even when we don't feel it. Amen.

Leaon Mary said...

Thankful he's gonna be okay Alice!
God DOES work out every little thing... doesn't He?!! I'm thankful you were there to help!
How are you doing today Miss Alice?
I've been thinking of you today!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors