Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday - Phil. 4:7


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week will be Susan at Forever His.  (Just click on her name). You will find Mr. Linky there to sign in. 


"and the peace of God, which surpasses
all understanding, will guard your
hearts and mind through through
Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7

This actually goes along with a post I did yesterday as I was searching for something to give me peace.  How I received that peace, to me, is amazing.  You can read it and listen to the video if you like.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

11 comments:

Lisa said...

Alice, what a comfort that verse is! I went back and read your post from yesterday and loved it! God is so good to come in (sometimes at the last minute!) and bring us peace that surpasses ALL understanding. I'm so glad He did that for you. Continuing to pray for you.

Hugs,
Lisa

Lifes journey said...

yes i believe that verse thanks for sharing. mine is up too.

Cathy said...

I love that picture and verse. Blessings ~ I am noticing your posts on peace. I have set some scripture verses to music and written songs about peace on my music website, Wordsong Collections. They are under the Label, peace.

Susan said...

Great word for me today.

Praise God for the peace only HE can give.

Thanks so much for joining us today at WFW♥

LeAnn said...

I love that verse, and the picture you selected is beautiful. I hope you are having a peace filled day!

Mar said...

Alice, continuing to pray for you and the health issues you face. So thankful to see that you found peace at just the right moment. He promises and we have to believe and then - there it comes, like a quiet refreshing stream - the peace that passes all understanding. And then the witness begins as others observe. Praying that you get encouraging test results.

Nic said...

What a beautiful, peaceful picture to convey the peace given to us by our Father!

LeAnn said...

Alice, I am praying for you as well. That is the wonderful thing about blogs, you will have people from all over praying for you.
Sweet blessings upon you as we journey on.

Pia said...

i just came from lisa's wfw post. i read your comment and prayed for you. may God's peace, comfort and healing be upon you today and everyday. God heals and i believe it.

Amydeanne said...

oh yes it does! Amen!

ozjane said...

Oh how precious and amazing is that peace.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors