Monday, March 22, 2010

Update and Continued Prayer


Thanks to all of you who have been praying for me and for your encouraging comments.  I wish I could tell you everything is okay but right now it's not.  I still stand on God's Word that "by His stripes I am healed", just waiting for His timing.  I had one physical therapy session and then I got a cold and all the crudy things that go with it so I have not been back.  I'm over that but I'm still dizzy in my head.  It's a type of Vertigo that requires physical therapy and they can only do part of it on me because of the rod in the back of my neck.  There are crystals or little stones in the ear canal that help keep your balance.  If they get dislocated into another part of the ear it causes the dizziness and throws you off balance.  I had never heard of this before.  I have an appointment with the ENT doctor tomorrow and hopefully there is something else he can do to stop this.  So, I still need your prayers.  I have kept up with your posts and have just soaked in a lot of God's word from all of you and your encouragement.  I'm using Psalms 91:1 "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty."  Further down it says "He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge..." - That's where I am.  I was reading this on a friend's blog and I suddenly realized or wondered just how big God's arms are because there are probably thousands and more that are doing the same thing but He looks at each one of us as an individual.  May God bless all of you and I will be back soon, after all, Jesus has already paid the price for my healing.  "His timing is not my timing and His ways and thoughts are not my ways and thoughts" (paraphased).  I love all of you so much.  May God's richest blessings be your's and may all your needs be met.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Praying and trusting God for your complete healing sweet friend. As you said, the price has already been paid. In His perfect time...:)
I thought the same thing today about there being so many leaning on God for help, but Him seeing each one of us individually. That's an awesome thought, isn't it?

Hugs,
Lisa

LeAnn said...

As one that has been where you are at, my heart goes out to you. I know the exact therapy you speak of. I am praying for you and look forward to hearing your next update and if the doctor had any more suggestions.
Praying for you,
LeAnn~

Edie said...

Praying for you sweet friend. Thank you for updating us.

Love you!

Rachel Olsen said...

I love your attitude despite this trail. Thanks for being an example ... Eph 5:20.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors