Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh The Glory of Your Presence

Just sit back and worship God (Elohim), our Creator as you listen to this song written and composed by Steve Fry.



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


6 comments:

Kelly L said...

Love this song.. Blessings to you.

Love,
Kelly
http://www.amazingsalvation.com

Mar said...

The quiet assurance of the Lord's presence during morning or evening devotions is so sweet and such an encouragement. But to think of the glory of being in the presence of the Lord when we are with Him in Heaven is something else! Enjoyed the music, Alice. Thanks for all your encouragement.

Leaon Mary said...

Beautiful song Alice!!!
I've been reading so much these days about God's PRESENCE!!!!
lOVE YA

Edie said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the study of His Names. I have learned so much too. He is amazing!

Hope all is well. Love you!

Cathy said...

Beautiful, I love that song. Blessings ~

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for sharing this. This one always touches me profoundly.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors