Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week will be Christy at Critty Joy. You will find Mr. Linky there to sign in and others who have posted also.
"This book of the law shall not depart out
of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein
of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein
day and night, that thou mayest observe to do
according to all that is written therein;
for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have good success."
Johhua 1:8

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
























Click 

11 comments:
a very important reminder, how we should not depart from it!
Thanks for your WFW!
Beautiful and a powerful Word ~ Blessings ~
thank you for this reminder. i needed to "hear" this especially now.
blessings...
Oh! a great reminder for us...thanks for sharing.
Love it--His Word. Ephesians 5:20 pops out at me even more--being thankful at all times. I watched a program last night with my children and they showed a seven year-old girl who had been battling pneumonia and was drastically thin and just so frail, and something caught my eye, she always had a smile on. In the midst of the weakness and pain and even during doctors examining her, she smiled. Oh Lord how that touched me. Yes, we have much to be thankful for, especially our Savior.
Glad to visit.
I love these verses and your beautiful header. The song "Glory of Your Presence", I was trying to think of that just last night. Our choir sang it, and I thought it was one of the most beautiful songs I ever heard.
Thank you. God bless you.
Just lovely...the sweetest Rose...the Word....
The Word and prayer are the two things that we need to grow and mature in Christ and to become more like Him. Thank you for sharing this Word that helps us remember that. God bless.
It amazes me to find this scripture on your blog just when I have come to the choice of silencing myself spiritually for a while.
I have been in quiet meditation for several months, refraining from writing or speaking too much of the Word. I think that when we choose to meditate, we are coming closer to being the reflection of the Lord we speak of.
Thank you Alice for visiting my blog with open and welcoming arms. I hope your health will improve soon.
I have missed you dear friend.
Excellent Word for the day Alice.
"that thou mayest observe to do
according to all that is written therein;" It's not just about reading it and thinking about it, we need to also act on it. Now that is something to consider.
I hope you're doing well my friend.
Much love to you!
Post a Comment