Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prayer Request

Tomorrow my husband and I are going to sit with my cousin (who has become like a sister to me) while her daughter has a biopsy of a mass in her abdomen and also gall bladder surgery.  I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers not only for the surgery but for salvation.  I will miss WFW but felt being with my cousin was the thing God would want me to do.  We will be back late tomorrow evening.

May God give all of you a God filled WFW.



Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for your loved ones. God is in your midsts. I'm glad I stopped by to see this.

Debra said...

I'm praying too. Love, Debra

Edie said...

I'm sorry I missed this Alice. I am praying now.

Love you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors