Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions. Our hostess this week will be Lori at All You Have to Give. You will find Mr. Linky there to sign in and others who have posted also.
The Washington Monument
Proverbs 18:10
"The name of the LORD is a strong tower,
the righteous run to it and are safe."
As I was reading this verse, the Washington Monument came to my mind. I've read some of the details of this tower and it is very strong like my Lord.
























Click 

10 comments:
Awesome!
Amen, he is a STRONG tower!!!
Amen, Alice...He is our strong tower....
Love this scripture AliceE. How are you?
With love,
Yolanda
Such a fantastic verse.
Nice post...Thanks for sharing.
Amen!
Strength. That's what I see. Beautiful Word. I didn't get a chance to visit as many neighbors as I usually like to on WFW yesterday, but His Word is always timeless so today it's perfect too. ;)
Thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you were blessed by the Thankful Thursday post. BTW, I said a prayer for you last night. He brought you to mind. He loves you.
Blessings!
I'm hanging out in that TOWER, the NAME of the LORD!
Love you!
A great WFW, Dear ~ I do love that verse. Blessings ~
Post a Comment