
Today starts another Weekends of Worship (WOW) a Spirit-led meme dedicated to worshipping our King hosted by One Heart. To those who have already joined, welcome back. If you would like to join click on her site to get the details, do a post of worship, then go back to One Heart and sign in on Mr. Linky to read other posts of Worship. Hope you will join us as we praise and worship our Heavenly Father together as a group.
Hebrews 13:15 says: "Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name."
Father God, I just lift up my heart, my mind, my hands and offer praise to you for Who You are, for the mighty acts You have performed in our lives; I praise You for Your healing power; for Your Son through whom You have given us a home eternal and for the Holy Spirit, Who comforts us in times of pain and suffering, and sadness. You deserve all the glory, honor and praise that we can give you. Thank you for the flowers, the birds, the food that you have provided for us. I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and created by You. Praise Your Holy and righteous name. Amen

Hebrews 13:15 says: "Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name."
Father God, I just lift up my heart, my mind, my hands and offer praise to you for Who You are, for the mighty acts You have performed in our lives; I praise You for Your healing power; for Your Son through whom You have given us a home eternal and for the Holy Spirit, Who comforts us in times of pain and suffering, and sadness. You deserve all the glory, honor and praise that we can give you. Thank you for the flowers, the birds, the food that you have provided for us. I know that I am fearfully and wonderfully made and created by You. Praise Your Holy and righteous name. Amen
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.






















Click 

5 comments:
Sweet blessings to you.
Thank you, Alice, for another inspiring post. I looked back at the tribute to Dottie Rambo and again was thankful for her witness in this world. It is amazing how many well known songs were written by this lady. She is missed but she left her mark!
Alice, this is beautiful--not only the video but your prayer. With God reminding me this entire week of Blessed Assurance and now this, I've gone back to when I was a teenager going to church with my parents. It's amazing how as a teenager I know my mind was not even at church most Sundays yet boy do those hymns stick to the heart. I think I'll go play some on my piano today. Thank you for sharing on WOW. Blessings friend.
I remember singing that chorus back when I first came to the Lord in the late 70's. It's such a wonderful song of praise, so appropriate for WOW. God bless.
Blessings AE... Beautiful choice!
Enjoying Sandi Patti also!
Let us bring a sacrifice of praise and continue to give thanks to His Name and how great He is! My soul will be singing this all night!
Amen to your wonderful prayer from your heart. Truly a sacrifice of praise & thanks! Amen and amen to the Father, Son & Holy Spirit and
all glory, honor & praise for all you prayed!!! Have a holy and blessed weekend and worship time!
Peggy
Thanks for your visit last week's WOW! I'm still trying to catch up and be blessed by whatever I miss.
Post a Comment