
This is Sunday, Day 2 of Weekends of Worship, WOW, a Spirit-led meme dedicated to worshipping our King hosted by One Heart. To those who have already joined, welcome back. If you would like to join click on her site to get the details, do a post of worship, then go back to One Heart and sign in on Mr. Linky so others can read your day of Worship and will find others who have posted that you can visit. Hope you will join us as we praise and worship our Heavenly Father together as a group. If you would like to know how this started go here WOW.
I have always liked the following song, "Open the Eyes of My Heart". Years ago Janet Paschal and her husband came to our church and sang. Janet really touched my heart that day. She said she had always wanted to know Jesus as He really is. I started praying for that also and I truly believe I have seen Him. Not in a vision or a face but in the many things He has done in my life and in the lives of my family. Jesus deserves our praise as well for giving His life that we might have eternal life and healing for our bodies. If you would like to know what He has done for me you can click on My Story in the navigation bar underneath my header. The story is titled Reach Out and Touch. Enjoy the presence of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as you listen to the song and I pray you will have a "WOW" experience.
I have always liked the following song, "Open the Eyes of My Heart". Years ago Janet Paschal and her husband came to our church and sang. Janet really touched my heart that day. She said she had always wanted to know Jesus as He really is. I started praying for that also and I truly believe I have seen Him. Not in a vision or a face but in the many things He has done in my life and in the lives of my family. Jesus deserves our praise as well for giving His life that we might have eternal life and healing for our bodies. If you would like to know what He has done for me you can click on My Story in the navigation bar underneath my header. The story is titled Reach Out and Touch. Enjoy the presence of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit as you listen to the song and I pray you will have a "WOW" experience.
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."






















Click 

4 comments:
I love this song.
Open thee eyes of my heart Lord
Open thee eyes of my heart... I want to seeeee YOU I want to see Youuuuuu... TO SEE YOU HIGH and lifted UP.. shining in the light of YOUR GLORY!!! Pour out your power and love as we sing HOLY HOLY HOLY!!!!
Beautiful!
I love this one too. I had not noticed you shared another WOW post this weekend. Beautiful song.
By the way, I like that butterfly fairy on your right sidebar. You have a great day too. ;)
Post a Comment