Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! If you would like to join us for Word Filled Wednesday, simply click on the link above for directions then join us at Internet Cafe , sign in on Mr. Linky to visit others who have posted.
Matthew 28:20
"...lo, I am with you always,
even to the end of the world."
To me these are very comforting words knowing that Jesus will be with us always.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."






















Click 

10 comments:
Alice,
This is beautiful!
I do hope your mug arrives soon!!
You've helped "fill me up" today!
blessings,
lori
Such a comforting promise.
so lovely! He is always nearer than we think!
Happy WFW dear Alice!
Love the verse you shared this week, and the CROSS! I spend ALOT of time alone, and sometimes get to feelin sorry for myself. I need to memorize this verse so I'm more apt to remember that I'm never ever really alone.*
Much love to you my dear friend!
Love yer scripture picture today!!!
holykisses xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxox
Such comforting words.
blessings
vickie
That is beautiful, Alice.
Absolutely perfect. Thank you my friend. I just love WFW. Can never get enough of His Word.
Hi my friend. You are so awesome, alway's so encouraging. Thanks for being steady. My youngest daughter once described me as being her pillar. Well I would have to say you are a pillar to me. Standing strong and steady.
Loves and Hugs.
Lynn
Amen! Beautiful promise....
Hi Alice...
I had to stop by to say hello and let you know I'd been thinking about you. Hope all is well with you.
Dale
Post a Comment