Thursday, August 12, 2010

Way of Worship (WOW)

Photobucket


Thanks for all the prayers. I just felt the need to Worship my God and share it with those who visit.  Feel free to worship God while you are here.

Psalm 95:6-7
6"Oh come, let us worship and bow down;
Let us kneel before the Lord our Maker.
7For He is our God,
And we are the people of His pasture,
And the sheep of His hand."

Heavenly Father, I humbly come before You today to thank You for all you have done in my life.  I thank You for the wonderful friends here who have prayed for me and ask that You pour out a blessing upon them.  I worship You in spirit and in truth, I seek Your Kingdom and all of it's righteousness.  I praise You for who You are, Your lovinging kindness, Your unfailing love, Your patience, and for always being available whenever I need You.  Thank you for your Son, Jesus, Whom you sent as a sacrifice for our sins, that we might have forgiveness and an eternal home in Heaven.  Jesus I worship you, I seek your face, I want to know you as you really are.  I worship You Father, Son and Holy Spirit for without you I would be lost.  Praise Your holy, holy name.  Please bless all who read this and worship You as well.  I love You with all of my heart and one day I will be able to sit at Your feet and thank You, worship You and love You personally.  Amen
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

5 comments:

On Purpose said...

Alice you are loved! Thank you for this time of worship this morning. I really love this song!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your worship Alice. This is beautiful and it blesses me so. Thank you for stopping by earlier.

Karen said...

Beautiful song and prayer, Alice...

Toia said...

this is one of my favorite worship songs. Thanks for sharing!!!

Joyfulsister said...

Hi sis, ((((hugz)))
Thanks for dropping by, you are such a faithful friend to me and I thank the lord for you, and for your caring and compassionate spirit. I am so glad we can pry for one another.

Luv ya

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors