Saturday, September 11, 2010

Way of Worship

Photobucket

I am joining One Heart for Way of Worship (WOW) today.  If you would like to join us click here and get directions.   It is simply a way to worship our Heavenly Father in one accord by using your own words, a video, picture or song.  There's just something about worshipping the Father together that is awesome to me. 

God has been so good to me for so many years and I could never thank Him enough.  I have chosen a video/song that also has scripture throughout the video that I could have used but would never have been able to put it together as this person has done.  I'm not real sure who did this but I sincerely hope you enjoy "How Great is our God." Be sure to turn My Playlist off.





Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Alice, this is beautiful. One of my favorite songs AND hymns. I got goosebumps, cried, and was blessed profoundly. I love all the verses, especially the last--Two are better than one... I KNOW I will be back to worship with this one later again.

Anonymous said...

I replied to you back at my place but wanted to leave it here in case you miss it.

Amen! Funny about the word wait. Last week I thought He was leading with another idea I've had for ministry with this blog and I have waited for a long time, but He led to wait, yet for some reason He has stirred me in the direction of Way of Worship again, including the linky. God works in mysterious ways. I just follow. To Him be all the glory.

As far as your husband's nephew, I heard someone say not too long ago that if God has stirred you to pray for someone's salvation, it is because their names are written in His book of life or else He would not be stirring us up to intercede. I loved it.

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Alice,
This is beautiful...It is so nice to meet you!!!
Hugs,
Cindy

Karen said...

Love this song...beautiful video, Alice!

Amanda said...

This is a long-time favourite of mine! What a gorgeous clip, with the scriptures and scenery, making it all the more meaningful.

Nice to meet you, and join in with you, in worshipping our King.

God bless you Alice!

Michele Williams said...

One of my favorite songs. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing. blessings.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors