Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday - Joshua 24:12


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.

Joshua 24:12
"... But as for me and my house,
we will serve the Lord."
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


10 comments:

Charuka | Katriona said...

Hi there!
I was going to use the same verse today then I changed it :)It's a great verse.

Love the colours in the picture, perfect for this time of the year!
Hope you're having a Blessed Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

Well, there's no doubt this is one of my top favorites. ;) I love the Autumn graphic too. Perfect to me.

Glad I stopped by. By the way, I love to listen to Dino Kartsonakis. He is so gifted. He and his wife are such a gorgeous couple. I love their testimonies. Thanks for sharing.

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK Real Estate Info for the Sandwich Generation said...

Love these encouraging Bible verses AND the "taste" of autumn. We are reveling in it here - as the leaves are falling down, the flowers are gorgeous, and I just pulled out the decorations for my oldest grandchild to help me put up. Hooray! I do love the different seasons - of the calendar and of life. :) Thank you for a lovely Word-Filled Wednesday!

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice... and how warm to WELCOME to a beautiful autumn & just the right verse to stand on!

Praying for our households! Standing with you and declaring this Truth!

Let us serve Him as one, with love & His Word! Serving up a "dish" today. May you enjoy WFW!

Peace,
Peggy

Karen said...

I love this scripture...and I am so ready for fall....

Toia said...

I could not have said it any better!!! Blessings to you!!!

Whidbey Woman said...

Little words that represent big action. May we continually look for new ways to serve Him.
Happy WFW!

Amanda said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!! How cute! I love that scripture very much, and have it on a clock my son bought for me.

I hope you are having a wonderful day, and God bless you abundantly...

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love this verse! I have it on our wall in our living room. :) Have a blessed day!

Amydeanne said...

awww i love it! I need to find one of those for my kitchen!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors