Sunday, October 10, 2010

The King is Coming

The sermon I heard today was so exciting, at least the last part was. The minister was talking about what is and will happen to our country in the end times.  At the end he said (and I truly believe this) before all this happens, Our King will come to get those who have accepted Him as their Lord and Savior and have their name written in the Book of Life.  Read Rev. 11-15 here.
 
Anyone who is reading this who is not ready to meet Jesus look on my right sidebar for Steps to find Peace and click on it. If you would like for me to pray for you, leave a comment and I woud be happy to pray for you.  If you don't want to give your name sign in as Anonymous. 




Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The time is running nearer and nearer. Glad I'm ready to meet Him. Praying for others with you.

Have a beautiful Sunday.

Debra said...

Hello dear friend!
Wonderful that you are witnessing here. Aren't blogs a blessing??!!
Love, Debra

JT said...

I am ready for Jesus to come. I want to see Him. I added myself as a follower. May God Bless You.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors