Psalm 118:24
This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Joel Osteen just included the following song in his sermon. I know it's a children's song, but felt it a good one to use with the above verse. It's the Lord's day and we should be happy. Hope you enjoy the song and have a great Lord's Day.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to






















Click 

3 comments:
I love this!! It goes perfectly with a post I had written earlier to share later this week. Unbelievable how God confirms. This is so light-hearted. Makes me smile and sing along.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are having a glorious Sunday.
I love it!!! Thanks for stopping by!! I believe we get our sense of humor from God!!! Have a bless week!!!
Alice, I was listening to Joel early sunday morning before we went to church and actually taped part of that sermon. I heard him saying the zippity doo dah .... it was soooo uplifting wasn't it?
Post a Comment