Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.
John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that He gave
His only begotten Son, that whoever
believes in Him should not perish
but have everlasting life."
To me this is the greatest promise in the Bible.
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."
12 comments:
Beyond precious.
Oh my, both your posts - todays and Sundays dovetail so well - and with mine as well - as we look forward with joy and excitement to the soon return of our precious Savior and mighty God, Jesus Christ - the Alpha and Omega - our All in All! Come quickly, Lord Jesus!!! AMEN!
Love it~ what a blessing for WFW! Thanks for sharing.
That is just beautiful, Dear. Thanks for your sweet visit. Blessings ~
Blessings Alice... How beautiful and so inviting as if Our King is beckoning us to Come, pick up the Cross and follow Him! This is the best verse of great promise & love!
Thank you for depicting this precious Word & lovely Jesus!
Peace,
Peggy
I'm so thankful for that only beggoten Son!
Happy WFW!
Enough Said...
Love to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother
Hey my sweet friend. I just wanted to come by and let you know that I was thinking of you.
Miss you lots!! I hope all is well!
Much love to you!
It is a great promise. What love He has for us to offer His own Son so that we can spend eternity with Him.
Blessings,
Janis
It is one of my favorites for sure. Thanks for sharing and for visiting.
amen! I think it's one of the greatest promises done and for us to grasp.. it's so simple to accept, and yet so hard to comprehend sometimes!
amen Alice!
Eternal life with our Saviour.
I'll be praying for yall on the fishing trip!!! Have fun!!!!!!!
Post a Comment