Sunday, November 28, 2010

I Just Came to Talk With You Lord

Song by Sheri Easter 2010
Lyrics by the late Dottie Rambow



This song just seems so fitting for my family and I right now.  My husband is doing better and hopefully his medical doctor will release him tomorrow so he can drive again.  We truly had a miracle from our precious Lord.  My oldest daughter got worse and was unable to come for Thanksgiving, but her email this morning says she was feeling so much better yesterday she cleaned out her closet.  Praises to my Heavenly Father for all the blessings He has bestowed upon my family this week.  Many, many thanks to all of you who prayed for us.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

2 comments:

Alleluiabelle said...

Oh sweet friend...I am so sorry to hear of your husband's episode with vertigo but praising the Lord along with you for His mighty touch and watching over your husband as he went through such an ordeal. My prayers are being said for your husband, you and your daughter.

I love you Alice.

Big Hugs & Much Peace,
Alleluiabelle

Leaon Mary said...

Alice, I don't know anything about vertigo but have heard it's pretty awful. I hope he's feeling much better now as well as your daughter too.
Thinking of you my Alice in wonderland!!
Holykisses xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors