Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday - Matthew 1:21



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.





Matthew 1:21
"And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall
call His Name JESUS,
for He will save His people from their sins."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."



12 comments:

Amydeanne said...

hey this fits nice with my names post today too! I love reading Matthew at Christmas time! The story touches me each time I read it.
happy WFW!

Alicia The Snowflake said...

And what a beautiful name it is!

Happy WFW!
and
Merry Christmas!

Joyfull said...

Love it! Perfect reminder as we begin December!

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for caregivers and grandparents said...

What a lovely Word-Filled Wednesday for the first week of Advent! I love the Christmas season so this is a real treat. Have a blessed week.

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice... truly the perfect way to start December with this beautiful image and Word! I went to your Christmas From the Heart blog... and am enjoying your beautiful "Holy Night" with Celtic Woman...I shared them yesterday (this same concert because of their gowns) of "O Come Let us Adore Him"...they are so angelic. The song is a beautiful one to connect to this WFW! It almost brings me to tears to think of this holy night so divine! (maybe you could link to your other blog, it's so delightful and beautiful!)

Love and peace,
Peggy

Cathy said...

A very beautiful post and music, Dear ~ Blessings ~

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Amen! Love this verse and pic! Has me singing. :)

gemini said...

WFW....the best...am inspired and sharing your message to other bloggers.

Nichole said...

Jesus!! I love His name! Hope you and your husband have a great weekend. Hugs to you Alice!

Leaon Mary said...

Beautiful picture and verse Alice!
THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS!!!

Toia said...

Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely . . . Praise HIS Holy name.
I am new follower. Glad to find a new sister in Christ.
Blessings,
Bren

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors