Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday - Psalm 100:4



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.


Psalm 100:4

"Enter into His gates with Thanksgiving,
And into His courts with praise,
Be thankful to Him, and bless His name."

Today I am using the scripture that has been under my header for several weeks. The picture represents the bountiful blessings that my family and I have received all year and especially this week.  Monday morning my husband left here in good spirits and feeling good to go take his brother to the eye doctor. He was about half way to his brother's when this started and called him to tell him he was coming back home because he was not feeling well.  About an hour (maybe less) I received a call that my husband had become real dizzy and had pulled into the parking lot behind our church.   He got out of his car and told someone that he was really sick and needed help.  He got back into his car and called 911 himself.  I was told that he seemed okay but they were taking him to the ER to be checked out.  You can imagine how I felt as I could not drive so I called my youngest daughter and she said she would come immediately, which she did.  In the meantime I started praying and God answered my prayers.  He had a severe case of Vertigo which makes you feel like everything is spinning.  I just give thanks to my Heavenly Father for I know He was in the car with my husband and helped him drive as far as he did before he could stop to get help.  He's still feeling a little dizzy but is much better today, to God be the Glory.  God has been with both of us all week.  So, I'm entering into His gates with Thanksgiving and into His courts with praise for all He has done for us.  My oldest daughter was to come today from Virginia Beach but called and said she was not feeling well so please remember her in prayer that she will be better tomorrow and will be able to come home.  God is so good, Bless His Holy Name.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."



6 comments:

Chelle said...

Amen...happy Thanksgiving!

Peggy said...

PRAISE GOD for many blessings Alice... thanking God along with you and so thankful that he made it to safety and God is mending and healing, even with your daughter!

May God fill your day with many grateful blessings and much love!

Hoping you enjoy a great Thanksgiving at home.

Peace and love,
Peggy

Cathy said...

Thank God for taking care of your husband. And I pray your daughter will be able to come. Happy Thanksgiving.

Amydeanne said...

Hope you are having a blessed Thanksgiving my sweet friend!

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Alice
Sweet as ever. I am glad your Husband is okay and in faith your Daughter is too.
I have missed you too. I'm not sure why I was unable to blog very much these last few months, it just wasn't flowing. But it has been calling me back. Yeah!
Nice to hear from you - you are always so encouraging and awesome.
Bloggy Hugs.
Lynn

Leaon Mary said...

Alice I'm so thankful your Hubster is okay. Praising God with you!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors