Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Word Filled Wednesday - Luke 2:14



Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Click on the Internet Cafe, for more scriptures and pictures.

Luke 2:14
"Glory to God in the highest,
and on earth, peace,
goodwill toward men."


Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


9 comments:

Michele said...

Yes the Glory and Praise all be unto our Heavenly Father!!!!!

Be blesses this WFW!!

Michele

Debra said...

Alice,
I have to tell you I love you-You've been so supportive and sweet, you urge me on and keep me going.
Thank you so very much!!!
Love, Debra

Debra said...

P.S. Also-I loved your Word Filled post!

Rachel Olsen said...

Hi Alice, just wanted you to know I am praying for you. Got your email while in Georgia this week and started praying then.

Sending hugs ~ Rachel

Peggy said...

Christmas blessings Alice and PEACE!!! A wonderful verse and perfect gift graphic!!! Glory to God in the Highest! Thanks for sharing at my place... and God's peace over here.

Christ's love and peace!
Peggy

GranthamLynn said...

What a great WFW.
Thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

Beautiful, I love it, Dear ~

Amydeanne said...

Amen!

Leaon Mary said...

Glory to God in the highest!!!!!
AMEN Alice!!!
How are things with you this weekend? What are your plans this Christmas?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors