Today is SUPER "SON" Sunday! at Peggy's aMazing Grace... Mazes, Messes, Miracles. It's simple, just share a scene, song or scripture (any combination) and keep it simple! Then visit the others that have linked up anytime during the week after being STILL on Sunday and worshiping the Son. The point is to do this and leave Sunday for God. You do not have to put the button or mention SUPER SUNDAY, but it does make it easier to find you. (Be sure to turn my Playlist off which is located on the left sidebar.)
Great is the Lord by Michael W. Smith
I Chronicles 29:11"Thine, O Lord, is the geatness and the powerand the glory and the victory and the majestyfor all that is in heaven and on the earth is thine,Thine is the kingdom, O LORD and thouart exalted as head above all."
Psalm 95:3"For the Lord is the great God,the great King above all gods."
Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
























Click 

4 comments:
Bless you Alice...
How I love Michael W. Smith but even more I LOVE OUR LORD and GREAT IS THE LORD!!! Beautiful video and verses!
Yes, O Lord, Yours is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty... that we call on in the precious Name of Jesus for Alice's husband and this upcoming surgery. We place him in Your Healing hands and trust! For all that is in the heavens and earth is Yours.Yours is the Kingdom and we exalt You above all. You are the Great Physician. Your are his healer!
For You Lord are the great God!!!
Great are You and worthy of all our praise! Hallelujah! You will do Great things! Glory!
Thank you for sharing in this Super Sunday. I added yours in the comments at SS because once again I can't see the Linky (even though the code is there) Hope you do!
May God lay His hands on you and your hubby and flow through You with all His aMazing Grace and power! May you enjoy a wonderful Memorial Weekend! Trusting and believing... in our Great God!
How Great Thous art... we sing out!
Peace, love and a big hug,
Peggy
Michael W Smith one of my favorites!
Getting the word out.. still and again for Haley - today she is in the hospital receiving yet again another blood transfusion - She needs a bone marrow transplant - Please go to her Facebook page and like it - if you can donate - Please say "I want to donate" and I will contact you with all you need. thank you - Kelly
Sunday Post
Haley's Facebook Page
I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook
Michael W. Smith is one of my favorite worship leaders. Thank you so much sharing!!
Blessings to you,
Toia
Beautiful, beautiful!! Thinking of you and your husband's appointment June 2nd. God has gone before you. Peace.
Hope you are enjoying this Memorial Day.
Post a Comment