Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday - Psalm 27:1


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.


Psalm 4:27
"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?"

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

7 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Love this verse!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful reminder. Blessings your way.

Peggy said...

AMEN Alice... May HE continually Light our way and may we cling to our salvation and promises in Him!

What a beautiful color and precious light that shines from this image!
New life and rich combination ~ we shall not fear but be confident in Christ!

Praying and believing still,
Peggy (((hugs))) and much love

Cathy said...

Amen! I love that.

Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

Perfect timing for this uplifting Scripture as I sit here watching storm alerts and warnings!

ozjane said...

I love that verse. Thank you for your visit.

Amydeanne said...

Amen! Yes he is my salvation!
Thanks for the encouragement!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors