
Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.
I John 3:1
"Behold what manner of love the Father
has bestowed on us, that we should be
called children of God! Therefore the
world does not know us, because it did
not know Him."

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."























Click 

9 comments:
Love this pic and the verse to go with it! So sweet!
Blessings Alice... What a precious picture of Jesus and the little ones!
A beautiful choice of verse!
Yes, Alice, behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called the children of God! What a delight and privilege that we know Him and can share Him with the world. Kinda goes with Karen's WFW!
Love you, praying and sending a big hug,
Peggy
I am so grateful for the love He has for us as His children!
Amen! Beautiful, Alice...I love this picture...
great verse!
That is so beautiful and meaningful, Dear. Thanks for sharing His lovely pictures and the Word. Have a blessed weekend.
Love your match of picture and verse.
I'm so thankful I am His!
Thank you for this word.
Happy WFW!
Thanks for sharing....
Post a Comment