Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Word Filled Wednesday - Genesis 1:3


Today is Word Filled Wednesday sponsored by Amydeanne at 160 Acrewoods and Lori at All You Have to Give. The purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through a photo and a verse! Go to the Internet Cafe, for more uplifting scriptures and pictures.


Genesis 1:3
And God said ‘Let there be light’ and there was light.

Ephesians 5:20: "giving thanks always for all things to
God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."

7 comments:

Kim@stuffcould.... said...

Beautiful photo with verse!

Amydeanne said...

What a breathtaking view! I love it! Just shows how glorious God really is!

Alleluiabelle said...

I love you dear Alice...

Thinking about you and always praying for you and your husband.

You are so very dear to my heart.

{{{Alleluiabelle}}}

Peggy said...

Blessings Alice...So beautiful and peaceful! This scene truly magnifies God as the Light and the painter of the sky! I thank Him for being the Light in my world. may His glorious light shine upon you and your husband continually and shed His light with His healing love! You touch others with the Light of Jesus...thank you for all your prayers at the Lighthouse of Prayer and I continue to pray for you and your dear one. Healing in Jesus Name... thank You, Lord!

Peace, Love and JOY...
Peggy
I could sit on this dock forever and gaze at this scene!

Peggy said...

me again... I forgot to thank you for visiting The Power of Your Love!!!
This is the faith we have to move mountains for you and your husband...
and you clearly witness to God and give Him the glory. That one was especially meant to bless you and encourage you as we pray!!!

Alida Sharp said...

Great photo and verse!

Cathy said...

A beautiful picture and verse, Dear ~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

CursorsFree Cursors